Potential students must be/have:
• Person of strong and healthy physical ability
• Aged between 25 and 35 years
• At least 10years of experience in the horse industry with ongoing participation
• Competed in one or more equestrian disciplines, to at least 1.20m in Showjumping, medium in Dressage or 1* in Eventing.
• Confidence in dealing with young or nervous horses
• Fluent in English
The ideal candidate must also:
• Have a desire to make the treatment of horses their full time profession
• Be passionate about the physical wellbeing of horses
• Have a hardworking mental attitude and a desire to learn a technique that really makes a difference to the comfort and performance of horses.
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• Previous qualifications in animal or equine science or other related disciplines is an advantage, but not essential.
The part-time nature of formal teaching and scope for independent Learning allows the student to continue sustainable employment however the effort and
dedication expected of the participant is considerable.
Applicants will be required to attend an interview and complete a short written exam before final selection.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Focardi Master Therapist please contact us.